YOU ARE INVITED to take part in the National Church Life Survey
Our church is participating in the 2021 National Church Life Survey and you are invited to complete the Attender Survey for churchgoers aged 15 years and over.
The survey will ask you about your experiences of our church, your thoughts about our ministries and activities, as well as your personal spiritual beliefs or religious practices. The results of the survey will help our local church to assess our church health, understand our strengths and build directions for the future.
We invite you to take part in this survey.
- It will take around 15-20 minutes to complete.
- It is anonymous and confidential.
TO TAKE PART:
- Complete a paper survey form – available from the Information Centre or
- Go online to: attendersurvey.ncls.org.au
- and enter our Church Code:
We ask you to complete the Survey by 16/05/2022
The Survey is designed by NCLS Research, as part of the 2021 National Church Life Survey and has Ethics approval from Charles Sturt University. More information about the survey can be found at 2021ncls.org.au/attender-survey